Dr. Hall & BrainDC
Dr. Hall has spent over three decades focused on providing chiropractic clinical services and teaching functional neurology around the world. He advocates that one difficulty with traditional healthcare is that is does not recognize the needs of the people as individuals but rather as groups.
Science has known unequivocally that male and female brains are uniquely different yet healthcare tends to ignore such differences.
From this has risen the need for “functional neurology” which seeks to evaluate the functioning levels of the nervous system. Thus, in 2017, BrainDC was founded. It continues to provide education lectures to doctors everywhere ultimately aimed at improving the health of people worldwide.
- June 3, 2022: Date Night with Dr. Hall & Amanda
- June 11-12, 2022: ICPA – Virtual
- June 28, 2022: CCED Seminars – Orthopedics: Achilles Tendinitis – the Good the Bad and the Ugly
- July 9-10, 2022: Functional Neurology Series, Modules 3&4 – Denver, CO
- September 10-11, 2022: ICPA – Virtual
- October 7-9, 2022: Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin Fall Experience, Wisconsin Dells
- October 29-30, 2022: Functional Neurology Series, Modules 1&2 -Jacksonville, FL
- November 4-6, 2022: Functional Neurology Series – Braunschweig, Germany
- November 12-13, 2022: Functional Neurology Series, Modules 3&4 – Denver, CO
- December 10-11, 2022: ICPA – Atlanta, GA
- March 25-26, 2023: ICPA – Virtual