What do you see? Learn the what your patients presentation of signs and symptoms are telling you about what’s going on inside.
Why do you see it? You’ve done your exam and have your findings, now why is your patient presenting with them.
How do you make change? You’ve learned what to look for and why it’s happening, now let’s fix it.
Dr. Hall & BrainDC
Dr. Hall has spent over three decades focused on providing chiropractic clinical services and teaching functional neurology around the world. He advocates that one difficulty with traditional healthcare is that is does not recognize the needs of the people as individuals but rather as groups.
Science has known unequivocally that male and female brains are uniquely different yet healthcare tends to ignore such differences.
From this has risen the need for “functional neurology” which seeks to evaluate the functioning levels of the nervous system. Thus, in 2017, BrainDC was founded. It continues to provide education lectures to doctors everywhere ultimately aimed at improving the health of people worldwide.
- March 25-26, 2023: ICPA – Virtual
- April 15-16, 2023: Pediatrics & Functional Neurology – Braunschweig, Germany
- April 22, 2023: Workshop – Barcelona, Spain
- May 20, 2023: A Neuro + Technique Workshop – Lisbon, Portugal
- June 24-25, 2023: ICPA – Virtual
- July 1-2: 2023 – Holland
- July 8-9, 2023: Dallas, Texas
- September 9-10, 2023: ICPA – Overland Park, Kansas
- November 11-12, 2023: Saskatoon, SK