Dr. Hall & BrainDC
Dr. Hall has spent over three decades focused on providing chiropractic clinical services and teaching functional neurology around the world. He advocates that one difficulty with traditional healthcare is that is does not recognize the needs of the people as individuals but rather as groups.
Science has known unequivocally that male and female brains are uniquely different yet healthcare tends to ignore such differences.
From this has risen the need for “functional neurology” which seeks to evaluate the functioning levels of the nervous system. Thus, in 2017, BrainDC was founded. It continues to provide education lectures to doctors everywhere ultimately aimed at improving the health of people worldwide.
- September 9-10, 2023: ICPA – Overland Park, Kansas
- September 23-24, 2023: Neuro Workshop – Sudbury, ON
- October 14-15, 2023: Neuro + Technique Workshop – Ottawa, ON
- November 11-12, 2023: Neuro + Technique Workshop – Saskatoon, SK
- December 9-10, 2023: Neuro + Technique Workshop – Toronto (Orangeville), ON
- January 13-14, 2024: Concussion + Althetes – Braunschweig, Germany